Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Fall sewing clsses begin August 18th, 2012. classes are limited to four students per class.

Dancing Needles Sewing Classes for children, teens and adults. These are beginning sewing classes. These classes will be held four times a month on Saturdays. The classes are for one hour. Times may vary depending the amount of students that sign up for the classes. There will four students to each class. Each student will be assigned a seat and a sewing machine is available for each student, including sewing notions such as scissors, pins, tape measure and etc. Each student is responsible for purchasing their own fabric, thread, and elastic. Currently classes are available from 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm , 1:45 pm to 2:45 pm and 3;00 pm to 4:00 pm. Fall classes begin on Saturday, August 18, 2012. Registration is July 21, 2012 for previous students, July 28, 2012 and August 4, 2012 for new students. If you wish I can mail an application to you with information about our classes. Or I can email the information to you. I use Kids Can Sew teaching curriculum. This curriculum is used nationwide. I am a licensed instructor for Kids Can Sew. My second sewing blog site is: http://www.610sewsheilasew.com/
Feel free to call me at 304-733-2310 or email me at la.garderie@gmail.com Sheila Fulks

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!